#47
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
Since my student life I have dreamt to work for a large company and now this intention is the same.
Firstly my specialization is power engineering which is a very complicated and broad area. As it includes a lot of directions it was rather difficult for me to choose a specific one. Currently I suppose to deal with renewable resources and any sustainable energy systems. Therefore I expect to find a lot of opportunities for my career and my projects in a large company because the direction I am interested in is a developing one and it would be better to work for a company that has a great former experience, power and assets to do some new experiments or to design and test expensive technologies.
The second reason is that the larger the company the more flexible and various it is, the more useful connections you could set up or more clever and wonderful people you could meet. A large company has authority, popularity in the world. So if I want to move to another city, for example from Moscow to Paris, I will be able to continue my work in another branch.
From the point of social position I would proud of myself if the company I would work for was well-known worldwide. I would feel stability and be happy that I could broad my mind simultaniously with my company. Although it is very d.....
30 /30 minutes 237 / 300 words
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
Since my student life I have dreamt to work for a large company and now this intention is the same.
Firstly my specialization is power engineering which is a very complicated and broad area. As it includes a lot of directions it was rather difficult for me to choose a specific one. Currently I suppose to deal with renewable resources and any sustainable energy systems. Therefore I expect to find a lot of opportunities for my career and my projects in a large company because the direction I am interested in is a developing one and it would be better to work for a company that has a great former experience, power and assets to do some new experiments or to design and test expensive technologies.
The second reason is that the larger the company the more flexible and various it is, the more useful connections you could set up or more clever and wonderful people you could meet. A large company has authority, popularity in the world. So if I want to move to another city, for example from Moscow to Paris, I will be able to continue my work in another branch.
From the point of social position I would proud of myself if the company I would work for was well-known worldwide. I would feel stability and be happy that I could broad my mind simultaniously with my company. Although it is very d.....
30 /30 minutes 237 / 300 words
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий